Call for experts on organic food and drinks sector in Japan
The EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation is calling for experts for its "Food & Drinks" mission Pre-departure briefing online.
In the framework of its “Food & Drinks” mission (5-9 March 2018) in Japan, the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation is looking for an expert with detailed knowledge of Japan’s organics market.
Nature of the assignment
A pre-departure briefing online (webinar style) will be organized prior to the mission. During the webinar, the selected expert will give a 25-minute slides presentation + 10-minute Q&A session.
We are in particular looking for an expert with expertise in at least one of the following fields:
- Organic food (raw ingredients and processed food/drinks) in Japan
- Food packaging in Japan
- Knowledge of the potential business opportunities that the EU-Japan EPA will create for EU agri-food companies
The webinar's working language is English; a good ability to write and discuss in English is an essential requirement.
If you are interested, please send the following:
1) a proposal (including all fees and taxes)
2) a cover letter outlining your professional experience
3) a CV
4) a list of the topics you would expect to cover in the 25-minute presentation
5) a sample slide showing the level of detail/overall look the slides you will give.
Tel: +32 (0)2 282 00 40
Deadline: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 (deadline has been extended until Monday, 23 October 2017).