Our Information Desk provides the information requested when available or points the enquirer to the right source of information. Typical topics: general market information, import restrictions and help to locate Japanese companies or potential business partners, technologies or products as well as the local investment climate in Japan.
To request information, please fill in the following form
If you have specific questions regarding:
- Enterprise Europe Network
- Cluster support and helpdesk
- Public Procurement
The Centre coordinates the translation and dissemination of information on public procurement opportunities published by Japanese local government authorities.
Having terminated the update of the procurement notices of local government located in the area struck by the Great East Japan Earthquake, it now maintains a new government procurement information portal providing automatic English translations of tender notice information provided by local government authorities throughout Japan.
You can visit the new Government Procurement Information Portal Website via the following link: http://information1.gov-procurement.go.jp/en/
- JETRO Japanese Government Procurement at http://www.jetro.go.jp/en/database/procurement/local/
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Government Procurement Information at http://www.mofa.go.jp/policy/economy/procurement/
- Tax and Public Procurement Helpdesk for European SMEs